If you are a research leader working in epilepsy and its associated conditions, we are inviting applications to join the Epilepsy Research Institute’s Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC).
About the Epilepsy Research Institute
Vision: A life free from epilepsy
Mission: To radically advance research into epilepsy
- Convene, connect and capacity-build the epilepsy research ecosystem
- Drive strategic investment in epilepsy research
- Fund research into epilepsy and associated conditions
- Develop research partnerships and collaborations
- Advocate and action the research priorities of people affected by epilepsy
We are proud members of the Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC) – the hallmark of quality research funding. AMRC requires that grants awarded by members are independently assessed by a research review committee in the form of a Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC).
The role of the SAC will be integral in the Epilepsy Research Institute’s annual grant round. The SAC leads on the assessment of peer-reviewed applications, culminating in recommendations for funding to the Institute’s Board of Trustees of the highest quality research. The SAC also oversee the monitoring of progress of ongoing funded research. You can view the current SAC membership here.
For full information on the role and how to apply, please visit The Hub.